#7 Locked out? Lost your fob? Left it at Home?
This technique has worked for several members. It was told to Your Editor by two members who had used it.
Y.E. has tested it at home and it works for him.
It calls for a cell phone in your hand and one of your fobs and a phone in the hands of a Cooperative Person (CP) whom you will reward at some future time.
- Stand next to your car, cell phone in hand.
- Call your CP, who has access to a fob of yours and tell them of your sad situation.
- Stay on the line; DON'T HANG UP. (You'd be surprised what people do.)
- Stay close to your car door.
- Have the other person hold the fob close to the phone and click the UNLOCK button on the fob.